Clinical Research Associate II (CRA II)
San Diego, CA or Remote
- Samumed is currently looking for a talented and experienced CRA to join its team as a CRA II.
- The CRA II participates in the planning, coordination, and monitoring activities of clinical trials in the Clinical Development Department.
- The CRA II will provide project support in the initiation, execution and close out of assigned clinical studies.
- Remote work openings are available for this position.
- Providing clinical trial support, including preparation and management of administrative and regulatory documents, and preparation for monitoring visits
- Completing word processing, spreadsheet and database assignments, including, but not limited to, correspondence, records, reports, scanning, emailing, copying, filing and other tasks
- Creating and managing Investigator Site File and ensuring that all documents within the file are complete
- Creating and maintaining contact lists and supportive documents for Clinical Development Department and for vendors
- Complying with institutional and departmental policies and procedures
- Independently monitoring and managing 8-10 clinical sites
- Co-monitoring/mentoring CRA Is
- Assisting with vendor management and review of specifications
- 4 year life sciences or health care related degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience independent monitoring
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit your resume or additional inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org