San Diego, CA
- Samumed is looking for a talented and motivated Administrative Assistant to provide support to several senior members of our team.
- This is a fulltime position with full benefits and wages commensurate with experience.
- Answering and screening telephone calls and directing them accordingly
- Maintaining team members’ calendars, arranging and coordinating travel plans
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Organizing and maintaining office records and files, as needed
- Organizing medical conference logistics including registration for company attendees, hotel logistics, event planning, and management of meetings and events
- Facilitating communication efforts with external health care professionals for advisory boards, social events, dinner meetings which may include travel, contracts, and logistics
- Negotiating budget and other details with external vendors for meetings and events as needed
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe Acrobat experience a plus
- Must have great attention to detail and communication skills
- Prior administrative assistant experience is not required
Please submit your resume or additional inquiries to email@example.com